Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) Course - Last Course for 2019!
Enrol with the benchmark in Traffic Management Training in Western Australia.
The Advanced Worksite Traffic Management course is delivered over five (5) days and gives you the accreditation to design and create traffic management plans here in Western Australia. The accreditation is issued by Main Roads WA and delivered by Perth Traffic Training in partnership with Star Training and Assessing RTO 21830
Ask us about Construction Training Fund Subsidies-Contact us for eligibility
COURSE FEE AFTER CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND REBATE $478.50
To gain the Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management accreditation you must successfully complete the following units
RIICWD503D Prepare workzone traffic management plan
RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- Evidence of holding or having held RIIWHS302D Implement a traffic management plan accreditation.
- Documentary evidence provided of having at least one (1) years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance.
- Provide work related references or sign-off by a Team Leader or Manager.
Construction White Card / Safety Awareness Card
U.S.I Unique Student Identification Number www.usi.gov.au
Students are required to wear appropriate clothing for the practical component of the course such as hi vis long sleeved sheet and long pants and safety boots. Please dress to the weather conditions such as a hat for warm, sunny weather and wet weather attire for wet days.
Literacy and Numeracy
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills in the English language to complete assessments, understand traffic guidance schemes and documentation and communicate effectively in a traffic management environment. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
Main Roads WA Traffic Management Accreditation Application Information
Period of Accreditation
The Accreditation is valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of issue, following which a re-application will be required.
Proof of Identity (POI)
Applicants can prove their identity with any one of the following current full POI documents:
- Photographic driver’s licence issued within Australia or from a a country approved by the department of Transport
- Australian passport
- Document of identity issued by the Passport Office
- Photographic identity card issued by Main Roads, Australian Defence Force, Australian Federal, State or Territory Police Service
- WA photographic (security) licence issued by or cleared with the WA Police Service
Public Access Accreditation Listing
For the purpose of Accreditation verification a registry of the following information
will be made available on the Main Roads website for viewing
by the general public. This includes
- Graduate’s Name,
- Level of Accreditation,
- Accreditation reference number,
- Date of Accreditation and the Expiry date
What you will receive upon successful completion
RTO Statement of Attainment
MRWA Certificate of Accreditation valid for three years from date of issue
MRWA traffic management ID card with photo for three years from date of issue
"The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Please contact Perth Traffic Training for eligibility.