Online Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) Course - Coming Shortly! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
Our face to face training has gone on hold for the time being AND shortly we will be delivering ONLINE version courses so you can learn from wherever you like!
Email us at email@example.com to register your interest
Enrol online with the most knowledgeable and qualified Traffic Management Trainers in Western Australia, offering industry leading accreditation to design, create and implement traffic management plans.
The Advanced Worksite Traffic Management course provides you with the information to gain accreditation to design and create traffic management plans here in Western Australia. The accreditation is issued by Main Roads WA and delivered by Perth Traffic Training in partnership and on behalf of Star Training and Assessing RTO 21830
To gain the Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management accreditation you must successfully complete the following units -
RIICWD503D Prepare workzone traffic management plan and
RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
The course is delivered online including a virtual classroom and downloadable theory notes and assessments.
PAYMENT and all FULLY completed, required enrolment information must be received and accepted prior to commencement of the course!
A digital photo is required before a Main Roads Traffic Management Certificate and Photographic Identity card can be issued.
- Evidence of ‘holding’ or ‘having held’ RIIWHS302D Implement a traffic management plan accreditation by providing photographic evidence of your traffic management card (both sides) and Statement of Attainment of ‘RIIWHS302D Implement a traffic management plan’, emailed or SMS (text) prior to course, unless you are a previous Perth Traffic Training/Star Training and Assessing student.
- Documentary evidence provided of having at least one (1) years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance.
- Provide work related references or sign-off by a Team Leader or Manager.
Construction White Card / Safety Awareness Card
Provide photographic evidence of your Construction White Card / Safety Awareness Card via email prior to course.
U.S.I Unique Student Identification Number www.usi.gov.au.
Must have evidence from the usi.gov.au website of your number sent to us either by email or SMS (text) for validation, prior to course
Proof of Identity (POI)
Applicants can prove their identity with any one of the following current full POI documents:
- Photographic driver’s licence issued within Australia or from a country approved by the department of Transport
- Australian passport
- Document of identity issued by the Passport Office
- Photographic identity card issued by Main Roads, Australian Defence Force, Australian Federal, State or Territory Police Service
- WA photographic (security) licence issued by or cleared with the WA Police Service
Students will require the following -
- Laptop, PC, Mac or tablet with internet connection.
- Access to a printer if they wish to print off course notes. All course information can be read online on your device.
- Planning software uploaded to their device - We use Rapidplan and a 6 week student subscription can be purchased for $99 plus GST at this link -
Literacy and Numeracy
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills in the English language to complete assessments, understand traffic guidance schemes and documentation and communicate effectively in a traffic management environment. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
Period of Accreditation
The Accreditation is valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of issue, following which a re-application will be required.
Public Access Accreditation Listing
For the purpose of Accreditation verification, a registry of the following information will be made available on the Main Roads website for viewing by the general public.
- Graduate’s Name,
- Level of Accreditation,
- Accreditation reference number,
- Date of Accreditation and the Expiry date
What you will receive upon successful completion
RTO Statement of Attainment
MRWA Certificate of Accreditation valid for three years from date of issue
MRWA traffic management ID card with photo for three years from date of issue
Currently the Construction Training Fund subsidy does not apply to online training.