Worksite Traffic Management REFRESHER - 1 day
Looking to renew your Worksite Traffic Management accreditation?
Then look no further than our one day Refresher course.
This is what a person with a WTM accreditation can do:
Review TMPs prepared by a person holding an AWTM accreditation.
Monitoring the effectiveness of, and on-site adjustments to, traffic guidance schemes in accordance with the scope and objectives of the Traffic Management Plan. This includes adjusting, adding and/or removing signs and devices where the intent/objectives of the TMP and operation of the road network are not adversely impacted.
Changes to the TMP/TGS shall not involve adding lane or road closures, speed limit changes, or adding any additional regulatory signs that have not been approved (note: WTMs may add repeater signs). - MRWA COP
For WTM re-accreditation, as a minimum requirement, applicants shall be required to submit, for assessment:
- Evidence of completion of Unit of Competency RIIRIS402D – Carry out the risk management process
- Provide an onsite inspection conducted within the last 12 months.
- Provide a TMP they amended or reviewed within the last 12 months
Where an applicant is unable to produce a sample of a Traffic Management Plan that they have reviewed and modified within the last 12 months of seeking their reaccreditation the applicant will be required to re-sit the WTM assessment task and undertake an onsite inspection of a worksite.
- Evidence of a valid WorkSafe WA Construction Safety Awareness Training (Construction White Card) card
- Previous completion of Unit of Competency RIIRIS402D – Carry out the risk management process
- a current certificate of accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management
Ask us about Construction Training Fund Subsidies-Contact us for eligibility
COURSE FEE AFTER CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND REBATE $152.00
Perth Traffic Training are aligned with Star Training and Assessing RTO 21830
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please contact Perth Traffic Training for eligibility.