Worksite Traffic Management REFRESHER
Looking to renew your Worksite Traffic Management RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process accreditation?
Then look no further than our one day Refresher course.
Enrol with the most knowledgeable and professional Traffic Management Trainers in Western Australia, offering industry leading accreditation and experience. We are Independent Traffic Management Auditors with extensive day to day experience on the road.
This is what a person with a WTM accreditation can do:
Review TMPs prepared by a person holding an AWTM accreditation.
Monitoring the effectiveness of, and on-site adjustments to, traffic guidance schemes in accordance with the scope and objectives of the Traffic Management Plan. This includes adjusting, adding and/or removing signs and devices where the intent/objectives of the TMP and operation of the road network are not adversely impacted.
Changes to the TMP/TGS shall not involve adding lane or road closures, speed limit changes, or adding any additional regulatory signs that have not been approved (note: WTM's may add repeater signs). - MRWA COP
For WTM re-accreditation, as a minimum requirement, applicants shall be required to submit, for assessment:
- Provide an onsite inspection conducted within the last 12 months.
- Provide a TMP they amended or reviewed within the last 12 months
Where an applicant is unable to produce a sample of a Traffic Management Plan that they have reviewed and modified within the last 12 months of seeking their reaccreditation the applicant will be required to re-sit the WTM assessment task and undertake an onsite inspection of a worksite.
- Evidence of a valid WorkSafe WA Construction Safety Awareness Training (Construction White Card) card
Provide photographic evidence of your Construction White Card / Safety Awareness Card via email prior to course.
- Previous completion of Unit of Competency RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process
- a current certificate of accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management
RIIWHS302D/E Implement a traffic management plan
U.S.I Unique Student Identification Number www.usi.gov.au.
Must have evidence from the usi.gov.au website of your number sent to us either by email or SMS (text) for validation, prior to course
If you already have a USI but can't remember it go to www.usi.gov.au to find it.
Here is a guide to help you, just click on the link below.
Literacy and Numeracy
Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills in the English language to complete assessments, understand traffic guidance schemes and documentation and communicate effectively in a traffic management environment. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further.
Main Roads WA Traffic Management Accreditation Application Information
Period of Accreditation
The Accreditation is valid for a period of three (3) years from the date of issue, following which a re-application will be required.
Proof of Identity (POI)
Applicants can prove their identity with any one of the following current full POI documents:
- Photographic driver’s licence issued within Australia or from a a country approved by the department of Transport
- Australian passport
- Document of identity issued by the Passport Office
- Photographic identity card issued by Main Roads, Australian Defence Force, Australian Federal, State or Territory Police Service
- WA photographic (security) licence issued by or cleared with the WA Police Service
Public Access Accreditation Listing
For the purpose of Accreditation verification a registry of the following information
will be made available on the Main Roads website for viewing
by the general public. This includes
- Graduate’s Name,
- Level of Accreditation,
- Accreditation reference number,
- Date of Accreditation and the Expiry date
What you will receive upon successful completion
RTO Statement of Attainment
MRWA Certificate of Accreditation valid for three years from date of issue
MRWA traffic management ID card with photo for three years from date of issue
Dates and times subject to change without notice
Perth Traffic Training are aligned with Star Training and Assessing RTO 21830
Course dates and times are subject to change without notice.